Woaaah crap I haven't been on for a long time :|
Anyway, today I did something realllyyyy bad and my mum RAGED at me, resulting in my being banned from facebook for 2 weeks and not being able to go to soccer training tomorrow night :(((
It's all so depressing. So I've tried this new thing, it's sort of like the silent treatment but different?
I'm not eating until mum gives me back my facebook. Well... I WILL EAT like I'm not anorexic or crap like that but I won't eat properly... I will sneak some snacks in when I'm starving or something ;)
But I'm attempting to do the whole 'guilt-trip' thing and I KNOW you'll all go BUT YOU NEED TO EAT ANITA!
I don't... Like I'm normal weight and I eat a lot at school :)
Okay. Dad is raging at me now because I'm blogging
G2G byee :(

haaay anitaa;
ReplyDeletewoahhh what did you do???! XD
follow meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
also i have three words for ya: what. about. DESSERT.! :P