Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lalalaala :)

There is this boy. And I like him. And I think he likes me but I'm not sure :\
I see him quite often and we act normal around each other like normal friends and all.. But I dunno.
I keep on getting this feeling that he is dropping hints at me. But then again, I dunno..
Okay. I don't have anything else to say now.
Bai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEEEEE

My photo
Australia
Hey, I'm Brian Caswell, the WORLD-FAMOUS author and the part-time ninja. I like to dance, eat cheetos, hug trees, be a ninja and write books :) My mum says I'm awesome. And it's true. I wrote a book called 'A Dream of Stars' and it's really cool and awesome like I am. If you buy it, you will be cool and you will BE A NINJA. So buy my book okay?

Hey yall :)