Oh my gosh. Seriously, I have to freaking fight the urge to MURDER random people sometimes.. And the urges to do so are always over really little things.
Like today, mum dragged me to Epping Coles with her and I completely forgot to go the the toilet before we left, so I was like, 'oh it won't take that long to go shopping in Epping' but NOOOO
We bought so much freaking stuff and when we got to the cash register, the trainee casheer person got the prices ALL WRONG practically so when mum looked at the reciept, she was all like WTF..
SO THEN, we had to go to customer service because our casheer has no idea what to do. THEN when we got to the customer service, all these people who were buying tobacco wsuddenly appeared, and apparently, they were first priority ==
SO we waited for like 7 people to get served their daily doses of death, and when it was finally our turn, THE FREAKING COMPUTER MACHINE THING DECIDED TO GO ALL DODGY AND FREAKING UNRESPONSIVE.
So THEN, they spent like 10 minutes fixing it and by then I was like PISSING IN MY PANTS (well not really but anyway).
After that, we walked down to the main entrance of the carpark where we parked the car, only to find that a TRUCK was ATTEMPTING (failing) to reverse into this sheddy thingo and it was BLOCKIIINNGGG the entrance. So I was like OMFG WHAT THE FUCKKK!!
So then mum and I had to walk all the way around epping coles to the other entrance to the parking lot until we could finally get into the car :L
And then we drove home :)
The only good thing about that whole shitty experience was that mum bought pizza and ravioli and some other yummy foooooods! :D
so now you know what happenned this afternoon.
baii xx

THAT is very funny... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;DD
ReplyDeletealso follow meeeeeeeeee :P
okayyy :)
ReplyDelete