Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boooyyyyyyys;

Boys are gay. They are like little smidgens of nothing that invade girls' lives.
I HATE BOYS.
And if you are going to comment about my previous relationship with Hazanater_ , then don't bother because I regret ever meeting him. I don't even think I ever liked him for REAL, I think I just got together with him for the sake of having a boyfriend.
:S
Well I won't be falling in 'love' anytime soon. Cause all the guys at Baulko SUCK BALLS. They either have severe acne problems, are hideous, fat or are just desperate.

Ew.

Talk to the haaaand,
Anitaaaaaaaa xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. :O:O:O
    wat happened to your...AHEM JD?
    i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw the guys in baulko aren't that bad ! well not the ones in year 8 anyways (: year 8 people are sexy ;D lololl ok.. ill shut up now >.>

    ReplyDelete

MEEEEE

My photo
Australia
Hey, I'm Brian Caswell, the WORLD-FAMOUS author and the part-time ninja. I like to dance, eat cheetos, hug trees, be a ninja and write books :) My mum says I'm awesome. And it's true. I wrote a book called 'A Dream of Stars' and it's really cool and awesome like I am. If you buy it, you will be cool and you will BE A NINJA. So buy my book okay?

Hey yall :)