Saturday, April 10, 2010

Socceerrr :)

I am saddenned by our loss today in our soccer match.
We lost 3 nil :( I started off as mid-field defence which I was PERFECTLY comfortable in but Steve was like 'nooo go up to striker' and I was like WTF NO

Well anyway, we lost badly, though we had a lot of teeeeaamm spirit YEAH! T.T
And whilst on the field, I nearly had a heart attack and DIED because it was so freaking hot and I hadn't run in soo long.
My dad took lots of photos and I LOLed so hard when I saw them on the comptuer at home because they are all action shots and eevryone's face it like :O and stuff HAHAHAHAAAAA

Oh! And I NEARRLYY broke my foot (I think) because I was in immense pain after some stupid person from the other team 'accidently' missed the actual ball with her foot and kicked my FOOT instead. Oh joy. sarcasm*

Ohhhh weeeeeell, we played our best. We hate the Ravens. Ravens are sucky.
Bii,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEEEEE

My photo
Australia
Hey, I'm Brian Caswell, the WORLD-FAMOUS author and the part-time ninja. I like to dance, eat cheetos, hug trees, be a ninja and write books :) My mum says I'm awesome. And it's true. I wrote a book called 'A Dream of Stars' and it's really cool and awesome like I am. If you buy it, you will be cool and you will BE A NINJA. So buy my book okay?

Hey yall :)