Monday, April 12, 2010

Sad :(

Hello there :)
So there is this guy that I like, but he doesn't know I like him and I don't want to tell him I like him because... I dunno, I guess I am afraid of rejection...? If he DOES like me, (which I think he does :S) I want him to tell me first.

And I know, I am being an enigma (thankyou Murali :)) and contradicting my previous post about hating boys and crap but whatever. For now, nobody has found out who I like and if they have guessed, they all guessed wrong :P

I'll give you a clue to who he is? He doesn't go to Baulkham Hills (or does he?) :) Like, if I ever ended up liking someone from Baulko, I would totally bitch slap myself for being such a douche. All of the guys are grrooossssss (well most of them anyway).

I dunno though, this is probably another one of those pointless crushes I get but ... This is what my sister told me: The point of having a REAL boyfriend is that you guys both want to get married and spend the rest of your life with each other...

I certainly DON'T want to marry this guy but I DO like him. Not love, just like. Like like* :) I know you are thinking, what is the point of liking this guy then? Well my answer to your rhetorical question is, I don't know... I don't control my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEEEEE

My photo
Australia
Hey, I'm Brian Caswell, the WORLD-FAMOUS author and the part-time ninja. I like to dance, eat cheetos, hug trees, be a ninja and write books :) My mum says I'm awesome. And it's true. I wrote a book called 'A Dream of Stars' and it's really cool and awesome like I am. If you buy it, you will be cool and you will BE A NINJA. So buy my book okay?

Hey yall :)