I came into highschool wondering if I would fit in, if I would make friends and if I would fail. I guess I overcame all of these negative thoughts because I DO fit in, I have a LOT of friends and I don't fail...
I won't deny that in primary school, I was what was called 'The Slut Group' (There were some people I also sat with who weren't like that though). I was within a group of friends who constantly teased and bitched about other people who infact, hadn't done anything wrong.
Yet, there were always those people who wanted to BE us which still confuses me today. There was the boy 'IT group' and the girl 'IT group' .
Everyone had their own man. One of my bestfriends who was the reigning queen of my primary school was the girlfriend of the regning king.
I as probably one of the duchesses, had my own boyfriend as well... Now I regret even MEETING him because I recently found out that he was academically challenged and all the popularity and social goodness he recieved went to his head. We were together for about 1 and a half years..
Now I go to a good school filled with intelligent people.
My sister constantly tells me that I will turn into one of 'them'.
By 'them' she means the rare (senior) part of the school where people drink and do all of that late-night-partying crap filled with Cruiser Vodka and Smirnoff Ice.
Sometimes I wonder. Will I turn into one of those people? If I do end up turning into one of 'them' would my decision have been influenced by my primary school life?
Over and out,
Anita x

are we 'them'??
ReplyDeletepeople think we're popular.
but who gives. i am SO getting wasted at the year 10 formal ;)
HAHA totally :D We MIGHT become 'them'
ReplyDeletemaaaybe.
ReplyDeletecool.
would that be GOOD or BAD? :S
Dependsd on how much you love alcohol :)
ReplyDelete