Hey I'm really bored so in this blog, I'm gonna explain why I loveee Beecroft Village :)
To me, Beecroft is like a second home (Cheltenham being the first) Beecroft isn't like one of those crap super-modernised towns in the middle of nowhere. It's just so... Homely? Friendly? I guess it just has a really nice atmosphere.
Like when I'm home alone, or after school and I have nothing to do, I just catch a train to Beecroft and go to the village green. I sit on the swings and listen to my iPod. I don't get that insecurity that I always feel when I'm along in some random town, I feel safe.
Beecroft is basically my friends and I's hang out spot I guess. Because we live either in it or next to it which makes it all the more convenient.
The only problem I have with it though, is WHO THE HELL DECIDED TO PUT A SURF SHOP SMACK BANG IN THE MIDDLE OF BEECROFT?! We don't even live near a bloody beach.
Anitaaa x

heyy!!!
ReplyDeleteThe surf part is sooooo truee!
ReplyDeletewell there are city beaches n other surf shops in hornsby n thats no where near the beach so do you have a problem with that too??
ReplyDelete