Sunday, April 4, 2010

Loseerrr;

(Primary School)

So there is this girl (I won't name names even though I know for a fact that she doesn't blog)
She's always been the plus 1. Meaning the one who follows and always tried to become one of 'us'.
She is just so... Annoying and URRGGGHHHH. Like everytime I turn around, she's always THERE. And it like wtf? Go away and stop standing so close to me. 0.o

This is a list of reasons to why I don't like this person:
1. She had a crush on a year 6 when she was in year 5
2. She is a follower
3. She has a crush on my best friend's boyfriend
4. She talks too much
5. I can't think of anything else at the moment

Biii,
Anita

4 comments:

MEEEEE

My photo
Australia
Hey, I'm Brian Caswell, the WORLD-FAMOUS author and the part-time ninja. I like to dance, eat cheetos, hug trees, be a ninja and write books :) My mum says I'm awesome. And it's true. I wrote a book called 'A Dream of Stars' and it's really cool and awesome like I am. If you buy it, you will be cool and you will BE A NINJA. So buy my book okay?

Hey yall :)