Okay, well I have this MAJOR problem going on.
It's about this girl but, incase she finds my blog and decided to read it, I'm going to call her Erky-Perky :) (EP for short)
Well EP is my friend and has invited me to go lots of places with her but I have to keep on rejecting because either: I have no money (mum gives me money and I have to pay for outings with friends myself) OR (I don't want to go coz I REALLY can't be stuffed) OR (My mum just doesn't want me to go coz of the hassle)
Well I've already rejected her invitations to the movies like what.. 3 times? And if I reject her invitation to the Easter Show, I'm scared I'm gonna hurt her feelings, but I had no other choice so I sent her a Facebook message saying I couldn't go because I'm going to Zoe's house on Friday (that's the day she wanted me to go to the Easter Show with her) (I AM actually going to Zoe's house on Friday) and that my family + Ollie are staying in Avoca for the weekend. :S
I'm afraid she's gonna think I'm purposely annoying her but my thoughts are: I CAN'T SPEND EVERY FREAKING SECOND OF MY LIFE WITH HER
I told mum my problem, and she said that if EP was really my friend, I would be able to tell her the truth to why I can't go to the Easter Show. :(
But I really really really really really don't want to make EP feel like craaaap :(
Now I feel really uber guilty because she has been planning it for ages and did tonnes of chores to get the money needed for the rides, showbags and crap.
Now she's gonna think that she did that for nothingggg!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Comment pleeeaaassseee and give me some advice?
Loveeeyouussseee,
Anita :(

Your mum is right, tell her the truth
ReplyDeletemy advice: go to a different country, change your name, change your nationality, try and conceal yourself from the police of attempted murde.... Oops, wrong person
HAHA but I really don't want to hurt her feelings :S
ReplyDeleteif shes a proper proper friend then shed understand.
ReplyDeletei think. :S