Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sibling Hatred.

I AM SO FCUKING ANGRY OH MY GOSH!

I hate my sister, and Lynette if you are reading this, STOP FRIGGING STALKING MY BLOG!
Anyway, she went to the easter sho the other day with her friends, and she borrowed my boots coz she was wearing stockings under shorts or something and she thought it would look good.

First time she asked me, I was like 'no, because you'll ruin them' and then she went on with all this crap about how I always borrow things off her and how I ruin them when I DON'T but I thought it would be fair so I let her borrow my EXPENSIVE boots from Rubi Shoes.

They are made out of this velvety material so if you scrape them on concrete or something, the material will immediately wear away so I told her to be careful or she would have to buy my a new pair.

This morning I asked her about my boots and she was all like 'They're FINE, they're exactly the sameee' so I went downstairs to check and the back of them was all worn out and the soles were all weird because she FREAKING DECIDED TO CLIMB A FREAKING TREE IN THEM!!! So I was like raging at her and this is what she said to me 'You're not even really angry' and I SWEAR, by then, I had STEAM coming out from my ears and!

Hey argument to that was, that I'd borrowed her Adidas bag once, and I DID and then she said that I made it dirty, BUT I washed it so it was even cleaner than it was before I used it! So... Her argument FAILED.
And my boots cannot be fixed coz the stitching and material thing is way too intricate :(

Now, I am too scared to wear my boots because I'm scared they'll get worse :'( , like they were literally my favourite shoes in the world! And I haven't even worn them that many times so if they get ruined quickly, mum will be so angry!

bi :(
Anita :( I'm so depressed now :(

3 comments:

MEEEEE

My photo
Australia
Hey, I'm Brian Caswell, the WORLD-FAMOUS author and the part-time ninja. I like to dance, eat cheetos, hug trees, be a ninja and write books :) My mum says I'm awesome. And it's true. I wrote a book called 'A Dream of Stars' and it's really cool and awesome like I am. If you buy it, you will be cool and you will BE A NINJA. So buy my book okay?

Hey yall :)