Last night before I was getting ready to go to bed, I saw a ginormous slug finding it's way around my room and I was like WTF.
So I called dad like a billion times and he was like 'GET IT YOURSELF, I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO COME DOWNSTAIRS!'
That obvious didn't work so I tried asking Lynette to do it for me and this is what she said 'Anita, you seriously need to conquer your fear' so then I offered to pay her 20c and she was like 'NO'
In the end, dad got so tired of me screaming his name that he decided to get the huge slug out of my room. As a stupid person, he decided that the only way I would learn my lesson was that he chased me around the bottom level with the slug on the piece if paper. This freaked me out even more!
So last night, I couldn't sleep AT ALL in fear that the slug may have had babies in my room when I didn't know it was there. For all I know, there could be a ginormous pile of baby slugs hiding somewhere in my room :S
How do slugs have sex anyway???
Bii, :)
Anitaaaaaaa x

hahahahaa, ily anita!
ReplyDeleteHhaahhahahahah yuck
ReplyDeleteIt was soooo friggin scary!!!!!
ReplyDelete